Lilypie

Friday, August 10, 2007

Exploring The Island

Apologies for not posting lately. My internet at home was down for a week (which explains why there are a few backdated posts, as somehow I was able to save as drafts but not actually post), then I had more to do at work now as my Legal Counsel just left the company and the new one will not be coming in until end of August.

Furthermore, the guy's parents are in town, so I had been busy the past couple of weeks exploring the various parts of Singapore. Come to think of it, there are many places to go to here; one only need to look and be willing to explore.

We went from the East to the West, North to South, in fact almost everywhere possible. From Bukit Batok Nature Reserve (by the way, the tree I planted is prospering very well), to Fisherman's Village at Pasir Ris beach, to Sentosa island, to our alma mater, to Omni-Theatre, to Singapore River and Esplanade, to the Night Safari, even to a driving range near the harbour!

After this, I think I am qualified enough to be a part-time tour guide. After all, it is such a pleasure showing people around town. Perhaps I should just be one, then I get to travel for free too! :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...