Lilypie

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Formulating A Novel ....

After more than a decade, I have finally decided to write a book. I have been wanting to physically write a book for ages, just that I have not been disciplined enough to sit down and set out the entire story. As I have mentioned, I am a big, fat procrastinator. :-p

Lately, the seeds of a couple of stories have been sowing rapidly in my mind. The stories are nothing new, as in my moments of deep thoughts, sometimes a plot of a story would formulate in my mind. However, it is only recently that I feel that a real skeletal plot has sprung, and it is just possible that I can come up with a novel of my own.

However, until I actually get down to putting pen on paper, the plots will remain just as it is - mindless imagination floating around in the recesses of my cerebellum. And until I actually have the entire story out - from page one to whichever page it ends on, the story will remain as it is - fragments of thoughts.

So for now, I have to focus on how to put pen to paper, and start scribbling from the first word until the end. Hopefully I may have a book out within a couple of years, who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...