Lilypie

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back To My Alma Mater

We went back our alma mater about two weekends ago, to try the food in one of the canteens. And the food is really good! I was on campus for about a year, and I did not even know such nice food existed! Serves me right for confining myself in my room all the time, without wanting to explore the campus!

We then explored the campus. We went back to his faculty, the places he used to hang out and study in, the hostels he used to stay in, and I also went to my faculty, the canteen and library where my peers and I used to discuss projects, tutorials and just gossip. Of course, I went to the hostel where I used to stay, but I was not able to see my room from the front entrance.

Going back to campus somehow struck a chord in me. I recalled how my days on campus were like. I recalled the long hall and corridors I walked in, the lecture theatre block, the lecturers, the classrooms where I had tutorials. And it made me want to go back to being a student. Somehow I cannot wait for next year, where hopefully I get selected back into my course again. And this time I will focus on being a student!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...