Lilypie

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Plans For The (Near) Future ....

My decision to be more disciplined is off to a good start. Last weekend, I finally cleared the clutter from my room. Although it is still not perfectly spic and span, at least it is more presentable-looking, and I did not feel ashamed anymore to bring the guy up to my room when he came over for dinner.

Then this week at work, I put in a bit more hours to try to clear the clutter from my desk. Although it is still in quite a mess, at least there is space now to write some notes, the shelf is not overflowing, and the colour of the desk can be seen. :-p Now all I need is to file / trash things away accordingly, shift things to the safe, and my workplace will then be neat and tidy.

The next thing I plan to do is to renew my Provisional Driving Licence (at last!) after putting it off for years. Then I will call to book official driving lessons, Auto car this time! Plus I will need to re-take my long-expired Advanced Theory, which I resolve to pass after one try. After that, I can start booking a test date. Who knows, perhaps by this time next year, I can finally be another "typical" female driver on the road! ;-p About time!

On a further note, I have finally re-submitted my application back to my course. If I manage to get in this time, it will be full load all the way! My plan is to do my course, graduate in the most minimal time, get married, settle down, then pursue a post-graduate. Life for me is getting better at last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...