Lilypie

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brazilian Virgin

I have finally done it! Called for an appointment to do a Brazilian, that is. This came about because of my upcoming Phuket trip, where I need to be in a swim suit, and I do not want to be like Miranda in the "Sex In The City" movie.

Since all along I did it on my own (with a shaver of course, nothing else!), but the results were not as "clean" as I hoped, I figured why not save the trouble and just go see a professional? Perhaps the results will be much better! Besides, I really like to know what the experience is like.

So I managed to find a place that gives a trial and big discounts for first timers. Besides, the place does nails too, so I booked for a French manicure and pedicure session as well. That is killing two birds with one stone - get myself de-haired, and my nails done up at the same time!

I booked my appointment for next week before I leave. If only my body is in full working condition and hormones do not screw up again on the day, otherwise I will have to "self-service" again!

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

Good idea to do a Brazilian before a beach holiday :-)

I've done it a couple of times in KL and in Bali. You must not be embarassed to be exposed so vulnerably, and you must be able to withstand a considerable amount of pain. But the results are amazing!

Hope you'll enjoy it!

juphelia said...

Yes, I've heard positive feedback on the results, hence finally decided to give it a try! :-) Hopefully it'll be just as I envision!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...