Lilypie

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dining And Singing

It was a great dinner and singing session last night. Some friends and I went to this restaurant, where there is a personalised menu for each table. The dishes include soup, fried rice (Pregnant Lady Fried Rice to be exact!), beef (there was duck too for those who could not eat beef), spare ribs, soft shell crab, tomatoes and dumpling soup for dessert.

After that, we adjourned to a karaoke lounge for some lung belting session. It has been so long that I have sung that I am surprised my voice did not give way, even though I started belting out song after song! Coincidentally most of the songs are my favourite songs, or at least songs I like!

The night ended around three in the morning. For some reason, I could not sleep that much, as I woke up around seven this morning. Wonder if it is anything to do with the extreme humidity lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...