Lilypie

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rejuvenated ....

Happy April Fool's Day! I am not fooling around when I said I was really really worn out the past couple of day. I am human too, there will be times when I have off days too. I am not a machine that functions twenty-four seven! So stop all the incredulous and surprised looks and just take it that I was having two very lethargic days!

But I have bounced back. Not quite the chipper self, but about ninety percent. Maybe all I needed was more sleep? After sleeping before ten the past two days and waking up at seven-thirty instead of seven, I am back to being energised again!

I was able to concentrate more at work today. I churned out three documents within an hour. I sent and replied emails and now, just half the day and my work is all done (unless there are last minute urgent matters again). So I am back to my own productive self!

All thanks to my companions - pillow, bolster, blanket and my one and only stuffed sheepdog! :-p

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

We all have our good days and bad ones too. Good you're back on your feet again!

juphelia said...

Haha.. very true! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...