Lilypie

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It Wearies Me

I have no idea what is happening to me these couple of days. I had so much energy on Saturday and Sunday that I could sleep for just four hours and still wake up energised the next day. Yet yesterday (Monday), for some reason, I got so lethargic that I could hardly concentrate on anything.

Perhaps it was due to the minor frustration, but then life is full of frustration anyway. I no longer let things like that get me down. Whatever it was, I hardly focused on work yesterday. I did not even wish to take a long bus ride and just went home in a cab (so angry at myself because of that!). I was so worn out that I slept at nine o'clock at night! Even my mum was so surprised that I slept so early - in a very very long time!

Today was worse. I could hardly open my eyes in the office. I screwed up every piece of work. My mind was simply not there. I was not as alert as before, and I could hardly understand what others told me. In short, everything was bad.

And now I am so tired again. I really have no idea why I was so lethargic lately. There is not much in the office that I should not have screwed up a simple piece of work. There is not much school work as I just submitted my assignments last week. There is also not much social life since I just had the party last week.

So why? Why am I feeling this way? I have no inclination to do anything at all, not even to read or write. I was supposed to update the lecture I attended last Thursday, but I did not even have any inclination to do that! All I want to do is to sleep, and that is what I will be doing in a few minutes, after I shut this off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...