Lilypie

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Three Strikes!

There was a thunderstorm on Sunday afternoon, at least at my area. I was at home busy repairing my laptop and watching a show at the same time, when I saw the zigzagging of the lightning followed by a loud clap of thunder. The next thing I knew, the electricity went out.

Just when I wanted to check on the wiring, the electricity came back on again, within seconds. Ten minutes later, the same thing happened. A flash of lightning, followed by a clap of thunder, and the electricity went out again. Then it came back on again within seconds.

Another ten minutes later, the same thing happened. A flash of lightning followed by a loud clap of thunder, and the electricity fizzled out, yet again! I was waiting to see when the electricity would come back on, but this time round, it did not come back.

My maid had to go to the storeroom and fiddle with the switch before everything started coming back. Three strikes and everything go out indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...