Lilypie

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Planning A Gathering ....

The gathering this Saturday was initially a meeting for those going to Phuket with me. Then my ice-skating coach said she loves to travel, and would like to go to South Africa with us if that is possible, so we invited her along to meet the other travel mates. However, since she was invited, it did not seem nice if we did not invite the rest too. So we invited the rest, and before anyone knew it, the invitation became open to other friends too.

In the end, I ended up with twenty people from just five. That will be really fun! This is the first time I organized a party for people from different social circles. I have organized parties before, but only for those of the same group, but this is the first time I am undertaking such a “massive project”.

So those who are coming are friends I go travelling with, friends I met at the recent Valentine’s Day gala event, friends I met through mutual friends and lunch / dinner dates, friends from church, friends I met online., friends of friends, friends from my workplace. Just all together to mix and mingle and have fun! I am sure looking forward to that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...