Lilypie

Monday, March 30, 2009

有心做坏事

I am rather frustrated. Come to think of it, it is but a small thing so maybe I should not kick up such a big fuss. But I do not like the way some people handle things. Maybe that is what is called in Chinese - 好心做坏事. You try to do a good thing for others, but end up making everyone else uncomfortable.

Maybe it is my fault in the first place. I thought it would be great for all, without realising that some people are not comfortable with the idea. Still, I do not need to be put down like that! I do not like the way some people want to take on ownership and do everything on their own, as if what they do will definitely be good and what I do will definitely be lousy! I do not appreciate being talked down! Why can we not work together?

Well, as I said, it is just a little thing. I should not kick up such a big fuss. People do not need to agree with what I do, but still, what I do not like is they do not have to be so insensitive and bounce me everywhere, as if I have not been bounced enough! The most frustrating thing is that I did put in effort in researching and consolidating whatever needed to be done, and then I just got put down with no form of recognition!

Do people not see I did those at my own time instead of business hours because I was doing people favours as that was technically not official? I thought since others were busy and I happend to be there, I might as well help out since it is in my area of expertise. That is what one gets for volunteering to be helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...