Lilypie

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being On Ice ....

I start ice-skating lessons tomorrow. Okay, this is very sudden. What happened was one of my friends is an amateur ice hockey player, and she is willing to teach some of us for free, except we pay the entrance fees and rental of skates. So we are starting the first session tomorrow!

I have always been interested in ice-skating since young. I used to see how people dance on ice, so I had this idea of combining ballet with ice-skating. However, that never came to pass as I was always involved in so many things.

But now, since it is such a good deal, I thought why not utilise the opportunity and learn something I have always wanted to learn? Afterall, if I do not have this chance, I will never be bothered to get my bum down to the ice-skating rink and sign up for lessons!

Hopefully I will not end up with too many falls and bum ache, like what happened on the ski slope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...