Lilypie

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ten Ways To Stay In The Pink

I came across this article sent out by my Human Resource department. Pretty good tips actually!


Most of the things mentioned are pretty common sensical, but there are a couple which have been tried and tested by myself. For instance, ever since I stop fretting over things and just let myself go, stop being so emotional, I find myself to be in a better overall state of mind.

Also, ever since I started being more extroverted and talking to more people, getting used to just chatting up a storm, I find myself in a better and happier disposition. All these contributed to being in a better mental and physical state. I notice I hardly get sick ever since, as compared to in the past!

So these tips really do work! Although if we are to follow all ten ways religiously, does it mean we will never get sick again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...