Lilypie

Friday, March 13, 2009

Out Of Sorts Again ....

It had been a marathon of a week. Besides rushing through some work which are totally unnecessary but just because of my profession I need to do it, I had to rush an assignment that was due today. Furthermore, I went for my first ice-skating lesson on Wednesday night, and sent out party invitations to a gathering I am organising end of the month.

Now I am under the weather. Must have been the dratted rain that did it. I was caught in the rain on Monday on my way back from lunch, and the office was freezing cold. I was cold, wet and freezing. On Tuesday, the weather was hot, humid and the sun was scorching. Wednesday was gloomy.

When I felt my throat being itchy yesterday and started having sniffles, I knew I was down again! Luckily I could take the day off today to rest. Hopefully I would be able to recuperate during the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...