Lilypie

Monday, April 20, 2009

Experiencing The Holy Ghost

I hardly know how to say this, but when I was in church yesterday, something overcame me. I never experienced a sensation like that before, at least not in my church. Maybe it is something to do with the sermon, since yesterday was the second Sunday of Easter, thus the sermon was something about the Holy Spirit.

Okay, it is not that I was not paying attention, but the woman sitting next to me was nodding her head and I was kind of distracted due to that. However, once we started praying, I am not sure if I was praying in more earnest as compared to before, but all of a sudden, I felt a strange sensation coming into me, my hands automatically raised up while praying, and I felt something.

It is hard to even describe the full sensation. All I can say is, it seems like the Holy Spirit has come into me, as unbelievable to some people as that sounds. After that, all I felt is a sense of peace. All of a sudden, I felt as if things can only get better, that what I pray for will come true. Maybe I can finally have good news where my prayers are concerned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...