Lilypie

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ouch! Wax! Ouch!

The extent I go to for vanity. Today was my first waxing session. When I went into the shop, they asked if it was my first time, to which I answered in the affirmative. The manager said I look pretty calm for my first time! Hmmm....

In any case, it was not as painful as I thought. The wax was applied bit by bit, part by part, and one tear and everything goes off! Wonderful! Of course I was kind of screaming in agony at times, but it was not too bad, at least I did not tear! Plus soothing cream was applied after that, so all was well!

Now I am totally "clean-shaven"! Much better than shaving! Perhaps I may go for another session, but for now, it is enough that I am clean enough to go lazing around at the beach for the weekend! Hence, I am off to Phuket for Easter. May everyone have a wonderful Easter holiday!

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

I'm glad the Brazilian turned out well for you :-)

You have a good holiday in Phuket. Happy Easter!

juphelia said...

Happy (belated) Easter! Thanks, had a great time, but too bad it's ended and now back at the normal daily grind again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...