Lilypie

Monday, May 24, 2010

Exam Progress

Tomorrow will be my last paper. I can hardly wait for it! Luckily this time round I am not so stressed studying for the examinations. Maybe because I am more comfortable with the study material or maybe because I have already done well enough to pass.

Today's paper will be on two unseen poems and Shakespeare's "Merchant Of Venice". Tomorrow's paper will be on Language Distribution, Acquisition and Acquiring Reading And Writing Skills.

That is not to say I am not nervous. Whenever an examination comes along, I am always nervous. I am always the unlucky one where even when I found the paper easy, I still do not do that well.

To others, achieving good grades and high honours are a breeze but not for me. I can be so efficient at work and do everything fast but when it comes to studies, somehow I cannot grasp the concepts fast enough.

I do not think it is to do with age. I have this problem since young. It has been the same be it taking my Primary School Leaving Examinations, GCEs or tertiary. No matter how I study, I still cannot breeze through examinations or top the class.

Still, I hope I can at least pass my remaining papers. If I do better than expected, it is a time for joy. If not, I hope to at least pass.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...