Lilypie

Monday, May 3, 2010

Starting The Weight Loss Challenge

To keep to my promise of the Special K challenge and my resolution to lose weight, I went to buy three boxes of the cereal (original, red berry and vanilla almond flavours respectively) and one box of chocolate-flavoured cereal bar yesterday.

This morning my breakfast was a bowl of original Special K cereal with milk and a banana. I have never eaten just this for breakfast before. Mostly I skip breakfast. Otherwise I will have an American breakfast of bacon (fried to a dark brown), sausages, eggs and toast. Or else the normal "economy" breakfast of fried vermicelli, egg, fish cake and luncheon meat.

So I am rather surprised I am able to take a breakfast like that. I only hope I do not get hungry and start snacking. Apparently the cereal is supposed to be a healthy meal and once I have taken it for breakfast, all the nutrients my body needs will be satisfied, thus all the craving I have for whatever heavy food will be stopped.

Tonight when I reach home, I will take the berry cereal as a replacement for dinner. I will only be taking one full meal a day - lunch. Let me see if after two weeks, I can really drop a jeans size if I follow this regime. I really want to be able to fit back into all my clothes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...