Lilypie

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My To-Do List For June

Now that my papers are over, I cam sit back and take stock of my life. The past month I have been so packed up with studying and revision that all my notes and schedules are all over!

Now when I am finally listing items down bit by bit, I realise I still have so many things to do! June is supposed to be a lax month because I have a term break until end of July. There are no more classes, no Catholicism classes (break until July too), no Cathechism and no CHOICE weekends.

Yet why do I still have my plate full? Coming up on Thursday (27th May), I will have the first combined practice for the church choral performance.

Next up (28th May) is a public holiday, which I thought I can stay in and laze around, but I have been notified to collect my kit for the Bare Your Sole event.

I will have a full day on 29th May, with a Cathechism-related workshop in the morning, and the first face-to-face training for my role in the Youth Olympic Games in the afternoon.

Coming up in June, there is the Bare Your Sole event on 5th June, followed by a Cathechist Retreat on the weekend of 12th to 13th June.

Not to mention the more intensive choir practices for the performance in July and the monthly meeting for the CHOICE Asian Conference in October.

And I still have to work full-time. I am finally starting to wonder if I have kind of bitten off more than I can chew!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...