Lilypie

Friday, May 14, 2010

Start Of Exams

My first paper starts tomorrow and I am actually not that well prepared. Luckily tomorrow's paper is an online paper consisting of fifty multiple choice questions. Hopefully I can achieve a pass at least.

My other papers are on Monday, Tuesday, and the following Monday and Tuesday, then I am free! Yeah right, since when am I actually free lately?

I am so nervous now, as always whenever I have examinations, especially I never tend to do well for my papers. I really hate the stress studying for examinations then worrying whether I messed up or if I did well. And the results are another form of worry.

If I ever take up another course of study, I better make sure it is on a fully coursework basis. I much rather do assignments and research than to study and take examinations again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

If I ever decide to pursue further studies I'll remember your advise to take a course that's 100% based on coursework! The older I get, the potential to retain information for exams reduces gradually, hahaha.

Good luck in your exams!

juphelia said...

Haha... yes, not just the retention part, but also the fact you can't mug like youngsters because you no longer have the energy to stay up late or rush through back to back exams!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...