Lilypie

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Part Of An Inaugural Event ....

Last night, we went to the Youth Olympic office to have our photos taken and try on the uniform sizes. I have officially accepted the offer of being a Media Operations Assistant, and one of the staff took my photo, while I tried on the uniform sizes. I am so happy that I can still wear a XS for my top, whereas for the bottom, well... at least it is not as big as I thought as I could still somehow squeeze into something smaller.

So now I have more motivation to lose weight because if I happen to get any bigger, I will not be able to squeeze into the uniform anymore! After doing the fitting, I went into the portal and updated my particulars.

It was supposed to be an easy task but because there were many people queuing and only two computers were in function, we took about an hour to settle everything, and ended up being half an hour late for the next meeting of the CHOICE Asian Conference.

But at least everything is now settled! Someone just called me for a training session around the end of May. I am so excited to do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...