Lilypie

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Through A Glass Darkly, Too

I mentioned some weeks back that I was looking for a glass. Last week I found it! I did not buy it from any departmental store as I was not able to find it anywhere.

How and where I found it in the end is inconsequential. The important thing is I finally got the glass I wanted and have been looking for so long!

Here it is! A normal, classic glass which I have been drinking milk and sodas in ever since I brought it home!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Julie Lim said...

I think Ikea has this type of glasses, but I'm not sure whether Spore has Ikea. Where did you buy them anyway?

juphelia said...

I did go to the IKEA here to take a look, but the ones I saw are much broader and have a slanted base, which I don't quite like.

I got this from the Esplanade, just this one, didn't get the whole set, as the glass I found came by individually. I hope to be able to find the whole set so my family can use too!

Khim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Khim said...

I always like classy glass like this!

juphelia said...

Haha.. Me too! That's why I was looking for this glass and am so happy I found it in the end!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...