Lilypie

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Off The Rack

I have not shopped or bought anything for quite a while. Last week I happened to pass by a boutique - a budget outlet - and saw a pretty nice knit top. It long-sleeve and come in a myriad of colours.

So I bought three of those - a red, white and sea blue. All these cost less than S$50.00! Buy two and get the third one at a discount. What a good deal!

Come to think of it, I have kind of outgrown a lot of my clothing lately. Wonder if the cereal treatment has taken any effect? I need to finish the cereal before I can see if there is any difference before and after.

After buying those tops off the rack without even trying, I realise I kind of miss shopping. I do not mean trying on clothes after clothes and shoes after shoes, but just hanging out at the shopping malls and window shopping.

Looks like I really have to just take one day and just hang out for the day, doing the things I have always loved to do! But lately time is not on my side, and it looks as if things are not about to change for the time being.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...