Lilypie

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Over At Last!

Finally the examinations are over! And I think I may flunk the last paper (the one I just took). Somehow the questions did not make any sense to me so I believe the answers I wrote did not make any sense too.

What am I to do if I fail? I cannot afford to fail a single subject! Not only do I have to re-sit, it will push my studies further back, my whole cumulative Grade Point Average will be pulled down and I may not even make the Honours year! What is the point of having another degree if I still cannot get honours?

The paper last night was hard too. It was on comparing and contrasting two unseen poems and an analysis of an extract from a play. I may not have done well too.

I only pray and hope that I can at least pass well enough to go on to the next semester and continue taking the full load. I need a real miracle for that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...