Lilypie

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Minutes Writing ....

Last night's meeting I had to take down minutes. So far, the Secretariat team is still a one (wo)man show - me. We have tried to recruit and sourced for people, but most are unable to commit since we are all working people, and those who did manage to sign up, they are all not interested in writing minutes.

Hence just me. And I am getting rather desperate, because I do not think I can cope. I mean, I am fine with just doing everything on my own, but during the Conference itself, there would be a few sessions concurrently, and I do not think I have that many pieces of myself which I can split and scatter about.

So I am a bit at my wit's end. Who else can I ask to help me? I know this is voluntary and non-obligatory, but the fact is, I really do need people, but no one wants to do what they think is a "thankless" job. So what can I do now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...