Lilypie

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Walking Barefoot

I walked barefoot last night. What happened was I had somehow developed blisters on the underside of two of my toes and wearing my normal heels, the shoes cut into the blisters while I was walking home.

Since it was only a short way home, I decided to save the agony of hobbling and decided to just remove my shoes altogether. It was not too bad as it turned out.

When I was still walking on the pavement, the feet were on smoother ground, hence I was actually able to walk better than before I removed my shoes.

But once I turned into the lane leading to my place, the ground became a gravel road and my feet felt painful. I had no idea what I stepped on but my soles became painful, as if something was cutting into me.

Luckily I managed to make my way back home. I immediately stepped into the shower and soaked my feet in cold water!

At least now I have a little dry run on how walking barefoot will be like, so hopefully when the day comes, I will be able to complete the whole five kilometres without a glitch!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...