Lilypie

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Success!

Yes! I made it! I actually cycled all the way from one beach to the other, eighteen kilometres in all, in just less than two hours!

This may be nothing to everyone else, but it is a lot to me. I never thought I would ever make it, and to make it in a much shorter time than I envisioned, plus I did not even fall down once (except to stumble a little once but I broke the fall) and only took two very short breathers along the way!

To top it off, even though my legs felt rubbery after the ordeal, I did not even feel my body aching that much, as compared to the last few times.

I am so happy with this achievement! Finally I can cycle without much glitch. I really should do this more often! It is fun and the scenery at some stretch is rather breath-taking indeed! Who knows, perhaps after this I can cycle on the road with the cars?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...