Lilypie

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Three Down, Two To Go

I am done with three papers. As to how I did, I cannot say because from my experience, each time I thought the paper was easy and I could do well, I ended up barely scraping through. Hence this time round I do not wish to have any high hopes for fear of disappointment.

The paper last Saturday was an online paper of eighty multiple choice questions. Contrary to what others think, this kind of paper is the hardest to pass because the options are so similar and confusing. All I could do was to choose the most plausible answer and hope for the best.

The paper on Monday was on essays and short stories. Out of ten essays, two were tested and we only needed to attempt one.

Same goes for the short stories. Out of twelve short stories, two were tested and we only needed to attempt one. However I had to study all the essays and short stories as we were not told which would be tested.

I am not sure how well I did though. I did write some stuff which I thought was right but as far as the lecturer goes, he / she may not think I have answered the question(s).

Last night's paper was on the technical aspects of English Grammar - what is a noun, verb, morpheme, how to break a sentence down into the appropriate word form.

The paper looked easy but again I do not wish to have high hopes in case I get disappointed again. Hopefully I can at least pass.

I have two more papers next week - one on poetry and plays and the other on language acquisition and usage. I wish I will be able to do well and clear all so as to progress into the next semester!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...