Lilypie

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Little Things In Life That Makes One Happy

I had a very marvellous weekend. I thought Saturday was good, but Sunday was even better! Despite all the heavy never-ending rain, I enjoyed myself really well. The day started off with my mum complimenting my nails. I always wear light-coloured nail polish, but a few days back, I suddenly felt like being a bit bolder and painted my nails red.

My mum was praising them and kept asking where I got them done. When I told her I did them myself, she was so surprised, as she thought they were done by a professional! Even my cousin said my nails look exactly like those stewardess red nails. Well.... my skills have improved! I can start doing my own manicures and pedicures from now on!

My parents brought us out for lunch, then I went down to my cousin's place to play with her new puppy. The puppy is soooooooooooo cute that I really wanted to dog-nap it and bring it home with me! It is exactly the same breed as the dog of a certain comic character, even with the same name.

We went for a sumptuous seafood dinner with my Aussie uncle and aunt. Black pepper crab and cereal prawn, a real gourmet treat, but I will prefer red chilli or curry crab anyday! We had an enjoyable dinner, as besides feasting, we were listening to my cousin (who just came back from Melbourne) narrating about her funny experience with a disgusting guy on the plane. Why do I not get to see real-life entertainment whenever I took a plane?

The best thing is that the little rascal seemed to be in an angelic mood the whole week, and he had not bugged me or given me any trouble for a few days. My life will be so much more peaceful is he continues like this!

My uncle and aunt will be leaving on Wednesday. I sure wish I can do visit them again some time soon. I will sure miss them, especially my cousins whom I have not seen for over a year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...