Lilypie

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Movies To Look Out For

Halfway into January, and I have not watched a single show. The last movie I watched was “Narnia” on Christmas Day. Oscar season coming, so all the good shows are coming up! These are the movies which I think will be worth watching for the year. I wonder which will be my first movie of 2006?

1. Elizabethtown (Orlando Bloom. Enough said.)

2. In Her Shoes

3. Proof

4. A History Of Violence

5. Memoirs Of A Geisha (Despite the miscasting, I want to see how the story is brought to screen.)

6. Charlotte’s Web

7. X-3 (the third instalment of X-Men)

8. MI:3 (the third instalment of Mission Impossible – how come Tom Cruise still looks so good?)

9. Da Vinci Code (How can I leave this out?)

This about covers the shows for the first half of the year. Wonder what the summer blockbusters are for this year. Last year had been a good year for movies in general, hopefully this year will be just as good or even better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...