Lilypie

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

A Dream Of ....

I had a funny dream the other night. I dreamt we have a son and he looks a lot like him. And we name him "Jeremiah". Maybe next time I can dream we have a girl (hopefully she will look like my prettiest cousin), then we can name her "Jacqueline" (my Confirmation name) or "Jereline".

This got us talking about kids in general. He says he likes children, so he always wish he can have three or four kids. I told him I love children too, and hope I can have five kids!

I asked him out of curiosity whether he prefers a boy or girl, and he says he has no preference. A boy can look out for the siblings and parents, but once he has a girlfriend, normally she comes first.

A girl can be more troublesome (of course!), but as she grows, she will be the one closer to the family, the one that is more obedient. Wonder how true that is?

He says he will let me name the child, since I can come out with better names. And he hopes the kid takes after me since I am smarter, more talented, etc. That is soooooooooo not true!

I do not want my kid to be like me! Otherwise my life will be a nightmare! My mum had such a difficult time when she was expecting me. She vomitted throughout from the day I was conceived till the day I was born, and there were periods where she had to lie down for days.

And after I was born, I remember shouting matches with her all the time when I was growing up. I really hope none of my kids take after any of my traits!

One weirdo in the family is enough. I want my kids to be normal, and not as peculiar as me. I told him I rather our kids take after him, tall, good-looking, thin, quiet, kind, responsible, caring and loving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...