Lilypie

Friday, June 30, 2006

In A Better Mood At Last!

At last, I am in a better mood, for real this time. Probably attributed to the fact that I did something naughty last night. I got so suffocated staying at home that I desperately needed some air, so I sneaked out of my house after dinner.

And I felt so free and peaceful. I felt the night breeze in my hair and face, and all of a sudden, my mood was lifted. I had almost forgotten how the air smells like. Just as well my guy wanted to ensure I am alright, so he came down and we met up for a drink and a short walk around the estate.

I did not dare to go home too late for fear my mum came home and discovered me gone, so he walked me home after a while. But he commented the air seems to do me good, as already I look much better physically.

I never realise how much I miss him. When I saw him last night at the train station, I wanted so much to throw my arms around him and hug him so tightly, but since it was a public place I had to restrain myself.

I saw my mum driving in just when I reached my house. I quickly scooted and went in the front door and up my room before she was even out of the car. Obviously she saw me, because she went into my room after that.

At first she commented I finally did a good job in de-cluttering my room. Then she asked so I finally got tired of staying at home and went out? I answered yes. And she said did he come and pick me up? I said yes.

She then asked why did he come? So I told her matter-of-factly that he really cares and is concerned, which is why he wanted to come and see that I am alright. And she did not say anything after that.

Looks like the little walk did me good. I felt better after that, compared to staying cooped up at home and getting more depressed day after day. Perhaps I should start going out already, no matter what my parents will say.

Now I know the best medicine - freedom, fresh air, and the power of love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...