Lilypie

Sunday, June 4, 2006

Improving My Health

I have not been in the best of health lately. I was never worried about my physical condition until these few days. I start to think of how to go about improving my health. I have a history of low-blood pressure and anaemia, and for that, I fear I may not be strong enough to withstand certain things.

I need to be stronger. Being healthier probably cut down a lot more problems as time goes by. My mum and I are starting salsa lessons soon, around the middle of this month. Hopefully that amount of exercise can help to build up my body.

Speaking of which, I may decide to pull out of the performance after all due to bad timing. The performance is not bad timing because it has been scheduled ever since the beginning of the year. It just happens that recent events that took place made it a bad timing for me to take part in the performance.

There will be intensive rehearsals, plus fast vigorous dance steps. I fear I may not be able to cope. Right now, I need to be as healthy as I can, and being more stressed and tired is not going to help me.

Sometimes I wish a human need not have limitations, then we can do anything we like anytime we like no matter when or where. But it is due to all these limitations that certain things have to go. At times we have to sacrifice what is least important. And for me to sacrifice a performance, it must be due to something even more important than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...