Lilypie

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Image Revamp ....

I went for a makeover on Saturday, part of the Barbie package which I signed up for two weeks back. No wonder there is an adage that goes "There is no ugly women, only lazy women". If only one takes pain to dress up and spend some time on grooming, she will look really stunning! This applies to both genders by the way. Guys can also indulge in some grooming to look presentable.

Come to think of it, it is time I revamp my image. After all, I am no longer that young. Ten years, or even five years ago, I can still get by with minimal makeup and skin care products. Now, especially at my workplace where there is not much shelter once one is out of the building, so the scorching sun bears down on people and the sweltering heat stays for the whole day, I must take better care of my own skin.

I used to wear sunscreen only when I am overseas, but now I think I have to apply it everyday. Moisturisers and foundations containing UV agents are not enough. A sunscreen is still the best bet. I find I need to have a stronger moisturiser at night, otherwise my face becomes drier in the morning. Furthermore, I need stronger hand cream now as I can see fine lines in between my fingers.

If only I can be disciplined enough to wake up earlier in the mornings, then I can really get myself ready and look well-groomed and professional for the whole day. As it is, I am getting lazy. I have to start a regimen of discipline and skin care again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...