Lilypie

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When Graphic Artists Get Bored ....

Received this from my friend K. The amazing things one can do with Photoshop and superimposing. Somehow I cannot help commenting on the pictures! :-p


Another competitor for Ice Hockey?


How I wish someone can paint my nails like this!


That's a good way of telling others this frog is poisonous!


Interesting to see someone swimming in the middle of the road!


Strings pulling from Heaven?


Look out for the shark!!


What a way to fly!


Good idea to have a cow bearing the world map!

The poor kiwi!


Another way of saying its a Lady bug!


I cannot tell if these are dogs or flowers!


Trying out "Crocodile" brand shoes-to-be?


Banana eating us instead?


Cauliflower sheep?



How I wish I can have wheels for feet too!


An orange frog?



Cockadoodledoo?


Now how I wish I can change my head too!


Another term for "Panda" eyes ....


If the Earth ever swallows the Moon ....



Strawberries eating humans?


Hmmmm....


Let's see who will win the fight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...