Lilypie

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sleeping Away ....

My body broke down on Sunday. I ended up sleeping the whole day away, despite having slept for about eight hours the night before. I slept so much that it was evening when I awoke, and I realised I missed Mass! I have to find some time for penance. Even then, I still managed to sleep around midnight and woke up on Monday feeling tired, sleepy, blue, you name it.

On Monday, I went to work as usual, but somehow both my gastric and anaemia acted up. As a result, I almost fainted while standing at the photocopier scanning documents. I felt nauseous and a sharp pain in my stomach. I could hardly stand, and had to sit down while scanning. Even when I was out for lunch, I almost fainted on the escalator!

So I had to take half a day off to see the doctor. I went home to sleep again, but even then I am still not feeling that good even now. Hopefully this will not go on as between rushing for a deadline both at work and school, I really cannot afford to get sick now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...