Lilypie

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Dawn Of Realisation ....

I am totally, absolutely, bewildered! I just came across something that explains why certain things happened and people started turning hostile towards me. This incident happened about two years back but now I finally got the full picture!

What happened was, out of curiousity, I did a search for my moniker. And I stumbled upon a comment I left in someone’s blog, saying something rather insensitive. The moniker is mine, the url is mine (was mine actually, as it was linked to my old url), but the comment was definitely not by me! I will never say anything remotely insensitive to anyone!

Needless to say, in this blogger’s next post, “I” was blasted for my insensitive comment. This incident happened about a month before my name got ruined in public in someone else’s blog, which caused me to “move house”. When that happened, I thought someone had betrayed me, but now that I realize why, I could finally fathom why people did that to me – because they thought I was the one who made the insensitive remark in the blog!

Confusing? Perhaps if I linked the respective blogs here it would be better. But I have decided to let sleeping dogs lie. Besides, it would be very long overdue to apologise and clarify that I DID NOT LEAVE THAT COMMENT IN THE BLOG! I swear I did not! Yes, I have known the existence of the blog where “I” supposedly left the insensitive comment, but I have never gone in to read it until today. And I only did so because I saw my moniker in the blog, so decided to go in and see what the blogger wrote about me!

I should have done this a long time back, then perhaps I could have clarified that it was not me! Someone somehow hacked into my account, used my name and moniker and my old url to leave insensitive remarks into people’s blogs! No wonder those people knew my blog despite me changing it!

But then again, if I had discovered and clarified then, would anyone have believed me? It is my moniker after all, and it was linked to my blog. There were already disagreements over certain issues, so would they have believed me? I knew about the disagreements but I was bewildered why they became so hostile even though I did not write anything detrimental to anyone. Now I finally know - two years overdue.

Which makes me wonder, who, if anyone, would do this? It seemed like I was betrayed after all. It makes me really disgusted! If I had written that, I would never have forgiven myself as well, I would have been hostile to myself too! The thing is, only the people involved in those people and who knew the full story would leave that kind of comment, thus triggering more hostility towards me! Why would anyone do that? Did it benefit anyone to get me into that kind of trouble?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...