Lilypie

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Waste Of A Day ....

I cannot believe I had to spend the whole Saturday in a hospital! What a waste of the day! I can never stand being in a hospital! The sight of needles frighten me, and the thought of an injection will freak me out! Not to mention the trauma of two years ago....

Just as well I happened to be free, so I could just stay there and not do anything, save for some napping, reading and brain work (read : Sudoku and Puzzles). Actually, it is more tiring not doing anything and going anywhere, than actually doing something and going places. What a day! Thank goodness I could come home at night and sleep back in my own bed!

From this experience, I have concluded that I can never be a doctor or a nurse! I can never understand the different kinds of medicine, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, and the operation of the various machinery, the drip and the blood pressure machine. Just as well I am more of a right-brainer and more Arts-inclined than a scientific person! The irony is that if I ever move, my new company is in the healthcare line. Time to learn and cover new ground!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...