Lilypie

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Maiden Scissorhands

I had a haircut today. I snipped all the highlighted portions off, and now my hair is significantly shorter, just flowing past my shoulders instead of after my chest level. And because all the highlighted portions had been snipped off, my hair is now significantly blacker than before, although not as black as I hope. My fringe is now layered side parting, instead of straight. Luckily the rebonding job is still in tact, albeit not as bone straight as before.

The best thing is, it was all free! My maid was the one who cut my hair for me! She did a good job cutting the dog's hair, so I asked if she could cut my hair, since I see no reason why I should spend so much just to have a trim, and she agreed. And a good job she did! I felt much more light-headed than before. And my hair is no longer such a big mess. Plus it took years off my face, so I think I look younger than my years!

I should have done this long time ago - free and good haircut! Thank goodness for domestic help!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...