Lilypie

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Bundle Of (Furry) Joy

My little baby is so cute! Alright, he is no longer a baby, he will be almost four this year. My parents are away so I allowed him to sleep in my room at night. He lounged around on a rug on the floor as I did not allow him to climb onto my bed. He was pretty well-behaved, just lie down on the floor and slept soundly.

When morning comes, he would jump onto my bed, looked at me, then licked me all over my face and hands just to wake me up! I would then open my eyes and saw his forlorn brown eyes looking at me, with his tail wagging and his pink tongue sticking out. I could not help smiling to myself! That was a sign he needed to go, so I would open the door and he would bound downstairs to announce his arrival of a new day!

I love him so much! He is such a bundle of joy to my otherwise problematic life! I would not mind being woken up like this everyday for the rest of my life!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...