Lilypie

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking Forward To A Good Flight!

My dad just told me we are taking our local international carrier to New Zealand! Yeah, finally! After being born and bred here and the trips I have gone to, I have taken just about every other major international airline except our local one!

What an irony, right? No one can believe that I go travelling at least once a year, yet has never taken the local airline. I have taken the other smaller carrier, but not the main one, even though so many times I wanted to. Somehow the trips I went on, other airlines give better rates.

But this time, our local airline gives the best rate to New Zealand! We wanted to try other airlines, but they do not fly direct, and once there is transit, we need to pay extra. So now I am all the more looking forward to the trip and sitting in the plane to see exactly just what the hype is about!

Which makes me wonder, someone is still a cabin crew. What are the chances of me actually bumping into him? It will be so funny if he has to serve me coffee or tea, chicken or fish. And how will my parents and brothers react if they see him? Hmmm..... Still it is a one in a million chance for that to happen anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...