Lilypie

Friday, September 12, 2008

Irritant Again!

Some time last week, I received a message from someone whom I no longer wish to keep in touch with. He was one of those dubious characters who live in his own world and never treats people with respect, hence I never wanted to go out with him anymore after that one meetup a few years back. He would keep sending me messages until things died down.

Then, because of a certain recent article (what else!), he contacted me again. At first he only commented he saw my "big picture" (yeah, yeah, big deal!), then he took the opportunity to ask me out. If it was a few years back, I would turn him down in a very nice way, until I realised he could never get the hint.

So that day, I did not mince my words. I was direct and told him, "Sorry, not interested." He got bewildered and asked me why. So I said anyone who could not show any form of respect to me is definitely not my type. Apparently, he did not even know his own problem and was convinced I mistook him for someone else!

He then asked if I remembered him, the one whom I went out with and who sent me back home, and whom did me a favour once. Of course I remember! But big deal! It is not as if I am not grateful or appreciative for what he did; I am! But there are so many people who sent me home and did me more favours, but they did not go around reminding me of them!

Besides the one time he did me the favour, he asked if I was willing to be intimate with him! I was grateful he helped me out, and I would repay him given the chance, but being grateful does not equate to being cheap! Obviously I would cut off contact! Anyone else who did me favours never expected anything back, as they gave out of their own free will, with no strings attached.

Worst thing was each time he talked to me, he would ask very lewd questions like whether I would let him touch me, or go further, etc. Hallo?! Who was he to me?! He is not even my boyfriend or lover (not that he would ever be), so what gave him the right to ask questions like that?!

Do you know what he said? He said since I have allowed other guys to hold my hand, touch me and kiss me, he did not see any harm in asking. Those "other guys" were because we were in a relationship together! They were more than friends! Even my own guy friends, no matter how close, would never behave inappropriately towards me! So who does he think he is that he thinks he can ask me things like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...