Lilypie

Friday, September 4, 2009

Family Portrait

My family portrait is out! I must say, I do come from a good looking family (except me). Everyone just blends in with each other. All look tall and elegant, whereas I look round. The camera really takes on all your flaws, no wonder brides take pains to slim down so much so they can look good during the photo shoots! Now I wonder just how my other photo shoot looks like.

I notice something about the family portraits. The couples look like each other! The reason why people look at a couple and deem them as matching is really dependent on how they look! Somehow they look alike, maybe what the Chinese say "couple look". Or maybe they have grown accustomed to each other, hence start looking like each other.

The most interesting thing is we have mixed couples. My two cousins' Caucasian wives were in the photo too, yet they too, look like their husbands, despite being of a totally different race altogether! That is what makes it interesting, is it not? Otherwise we will be all of the same colour and all will look the same, then the colour scheme will be duller!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...