Lilypie

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Verbal Diarrhoea ....

I was out sick yesterday due to stomach upset. I had no idea what happened on Monday night. I went with a friend for dinner at a French-themed Japanese western restaurant. Amongst other things, we ate escargot and drank white wine. Then we decided to chill out in the Pump Room.

That was when it happened. I know sometimes I do get a bit high, but white wine is harmless as far as I am concerned. Only when I start partaking hard liquor that I will start being high. Yet, for no rhyme or reason, I started vomitting. I retched out all the food I ate earlier. It was an unsightly sight!

I really had no idea what happened! In the end, I could only crash out on the seat while my friend went to the bar counter on her own. I rested for about an hour before I felt well enough to make my way home. The moment I reached home, I splashed cold water on myself and then crashed out on the bed.

Needless to say, I was out with a stomach upset the next day! I really could not imagine how on earth that happened! But I do wish it would never happen again!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Oh, dear. What an unpleasant experience.

juphelia said...

Yes, unpleasant indeed. I hope not to have the same experience again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...