Lilypie

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Upcoming Films For The Rest Of The Year

After last night's movie, I did up a list of the shows I want or plan to watch for the rest of this year. This year seems to be a pretty good year for movies, with quite a number of good blockbusters coming. This year also seems to be a year of childhood action figures movies, like Star Trek, Transformers and G.I. Joe.

Not to mention popular book to movie adaptations like J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, the upcoming Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper and Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol (where Jim Carrey is playing the role of Ebenezer Scrooge).

There are still more to look forward to, like Inglorious Basterds, Whiteout, Fame, New York I Love You, Love Happens, Julie & Julia, Sherlock Holmes, Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, Avatar, Shutter Island to name a few.

Wonder if any of the films will make it to the Oscars next year? Hopefully I will be able to catch all the nice shows I like to watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...