Lilypie

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Listening Experience

Finally, after so many attempts, I can upload an album of playlist on my blog! Much better than just uploading one midi a time, and now I can play around with all my favourite songs while blogging! What can be a better deal than that?

I stumbled upon this widget while random blog surfing. There are many blogs who have the playlist, but all those times I tried to upload a playlist, either we have to add our own Mp3s into the playlist, or else the list could not be shuffled.

I need something that can have an auto upload of various songs and albums just be a web search, as well as shuffling of the songs so the songs can be rotated and not necessarily played in the same sequence. Hence this suits me perfectly!

The only thing I am not able to do is to fix a certain song to be played first and a certain song to be played last while shuffling the rest, but oh well, one cannot have everything! Hopefully will be able to do that in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...