Lilypie

Thursday, November 26, 2009

CHOICE November 2009

I am housekeeping again for the CHOICE November weekend this weekend. This time round, there will be three newcomers, and we have yet to meet due to everyone's busy schedules. After the last round of housekeeping which I learnt a bit more of the logistics and operations, I think I can more or less know what is going on. Now we only have to help the newbies, which include my dear!

Yesterday was the routine pre-weekend mass. The last time when I was housekeeping for August, I did not attend the pre-weekend mass as my then-course started the same day. So this time round, I made it a point to go. In the end, only he and I were the only housekeepers there together with the presenters, as the rest all could not make it.

Apparently this would be a big weekend due to the number of participants, and still on-going at this time! Hopefully it would be another great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...