Lilypie

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wala Wala ....

Last Friday I went to Wala Wala. The dear just finished his paper so we went there to chill out after a week of stressful studying for him. I have heard a lot about this place, but have never been there. When we went there it was almost full, so we sat outside.

The place is a pretty good chill-out joint with a big television screen for soccer enthusiasts. A game was shown that night and one could hear scores of fans shouting and cheering. The place sells a mean Erdinger beer (his favourite) as well as lychee martini, and there was one-for-one drinks during Happy Hour in the evening.

One thing I must commend on is that the chicken wings are superb! Delicious, spicy and fried to perfection! We ordered a plate of hot wings with chilli sauce and the plate was wiped out within five minutes!

It was my first experience there. Even though we did not stay long as we had a movie to catch, it was enough to make me want to go back. Perhaps next time I would be able to sit inside and order a proper meal instead of just drinks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...