Lilypie

Friday, November 13, 2009

The INK Club Bar

A continuation from my previous post. After all the hassle of looking for a chill-out joint, we finally settled on the INK Club Bar. After the hassle of changing the seats and whatnot, finally we could all be comfortable.

It was the first time I went to this joint. The interior decoration is pretty chic! The bar reminds me of those that is always shown in Hong Kong drama serials. The drinks look interesting and have quite a big variety too!

The lychee martini there is solid! The martini is really shaken, not stirred. A martini glass is put in front of you, with a lychee in it. Then the martini is shaken in a cocktail mixer, then poured onto the glass. One sip of the martini and you are in heaven!

The rest of my colleagues ordered a combination of mojito, vodka, cocktails and beer. We sat down, chilling out, chatting, and listening to the jazz band consisting of three handsome hunks - the singer, the pianist and the drummer. The singer is really to-die-for! His looks, his body and his voice... WOW!!!

And the songs are nice too. At least they are some of my favourites so I find them nice. He crooned a medley of songs ranging from "Fly Me To The Moon" to "Sway" (jazz version) to "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" and "L-O-V-E".

The best thing was that it was happy hour when we went there, so we got the second drink free! By the time I reached home it was almost midnight. I do not really fancy pubs and bars, but this is one place which I find suits me pretty well. Definitely I will like to go there to chill out again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...