Lilypie

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Cookie Museum

This quaint Victorian-themed cafe is formerly known as The V Tea Room, a small cosy cafe tucked in a corner of a certain part of the island, is home to many variations of cookies, coffee and tea. Being a premium cookie seller, their cookies range from almond to chocolate to fruit flavours to localised flavours.

I was attracted to the romantic interior decoration so prevailing during the Victorian era. I was not allowed to take any photos, so I could not show the quaintness of the place, but if I can ever afford it, I would want to make my house Victorian looking!

We sat down and have some tea while sampling the cookies. The price is a bit steep though, for just a pot of tea per person, which can only have two servings in the end. The service is good and personalised, and the cookies are delicious! At least the staff claims there are no eggs and no butter when making the cookies, so a very healthy choice!

In any case, the cookies make good gifts for Christmas and Chinese New Year. Think the next time I go back there I will get some gifts for the upcoming festive season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...